Do you know that your tattoo is always in danger? The sun is the most dangerous enemy. Ultraviolet rays destroy the tattoo, causing fading and blurring of the tattoo ink and creating a green spot.
You might wonder. The process of fading in the sun cannot be stopped! Possibly! It is enough only to use the best sunscreen for tattoos.
- Which Is The Best Sunscreen For Tattoos?
- Tattoo Sunscreen Comparison
- Best Sunscreen for Tattoos – Reviews
- 1. Coppertone Tattoo Guard Continuous Spray SPF 50
- 2. Block Island Organics – Natural Mineral Sunscreen
- 3. Goddess Garden Organics Everyday SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen
- 4. MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 5. Badger – SPF 30 Active Mineral Sunscreen Cream for Face and Body
- 6. Loving Naturals Clear Body All Natural Sunscreen SPF 30+
- 7. Kiss My Face Tattoo Shade Sunscreen SPF 30 Sunblock Lotion
- 8. Ed Hardy Tattoo Stick Protect UV Fade Sunscreen
- 9. CannaSmack Ink Guard – SPF 30 Tattoo Sunscreen
- Best Tattoo Sunscreen Buying Guide
- Wrapping Up
Which Is The Best Sunscreen For Tattoos?
Choosing the best tattoo sunscreen will prevent your tattoo from blurring and fading too soon. In this part, I take you through a quick summary of some top-rated tattoo sunscreen available in the market. It will help you pick what suits you best.
Best Overall: Coppertone Tattoo Guard
With an SPF 50, this spray is gentle to the skin with healing properties and protects against UVA and UVB rays.
Best for Beach & Sports: Block Island Organics Mineral Sunscreen
It has a light, low-fat consistency and blended with minerals and zinc to give the skin utmost protection on a hot summer day.
Best For Sensitive Skin: Goddess Garden Organics SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen
Apart from UV protection, It is perfect for sensitive skin, and it contains sunflower oil and aloe extracts, which protect and nourish the skin.
Best Waterproof Sunscreen: MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Spectrum SPF 30
It can last in water for up to 80 minutes without wearing off and doesn’t easily clog pores.
Best Organic Sunscreen: Badger- SPF 30 Active Mineral Sunscreen
It is made of organic ingredients like vitamin E, sea buckthorn, and beeswax, which soothe, protect and moisturize the skin.
Best For All Skin Types: Loving Naturals Clear Body All Natural Sunscreen
It contains Zinc Oxide as its main ingredient, which provides full UV rays on any skin, and very friendly to sensitive skin.
Best Vegan Sunscreen: Kiss My Face Tattoo Shade Sunscreen SPF 30
It contains healthy compounds like vitamin E, green tea, carrot extracts and zinc oxide, which nourish and replenish the tattoo skin area.
Best Sunscreen Stick: CeraVe Sunscreen Stick SPF 50
It comes in a small, simple packaging that you can conveniently carry in your pocket and apply anywhere you need.
Tattoo Sunscreen Comparison
Coppertone Tattoo Guard
Australian Gold Tattoo Stick
INK-EEZE Tattoo SunScreen
Sun Bum Sunscreen
Best Sunscreen for Tattoos – Reviews
We reviewed top 9 products (in my opinion) and how to keep your tattoo safe and why you have to use sunscreens for a tattoo, I will tell right now.
1. Coppertone Tattoo Guard Continuous Spray SPF 50
Despite the fact that it is a spray, Coppertone Tattoo Spray evenly covers the skin area where the tattoo is located. It is great for large tattoos on the back or on the entire sleeve.
I have colored tattoos and I was looking for something that will protect the ink color. A few uses of this spray did not give the color tattoos become a little lighter.
As I know, this brand uses healing ingredients. That is why we can use this spray during healing (a couple of weeks after receiving the tattoo) or after removing the tattoo.
But it is not the most important advantage of this sunscreen. SPF 50! It is the maximum protection of the skin from ultraviolet rays. With this level of protection, you do not have to worry and walk for so long.
Coppertone Tattoo Spray can be used on any part of the body, including the face as often as you need it.
The spray looks natural on the skin and it does not shine with oil, as is the case with conventional sprays against the sun.
I managed to find out that dermatologists produced the formula for this sunscreen. Now I understand why this remedy turned out to be the friendliest for my skin.
- The fading and blurring of the tattoo are blocked with the help of high SPF 50 protection. It provides a smooth natural look of tattoo ink.
- The composition is developed by dermatologists and is hypoallergenic and does not give side effects, rash, and irritation.
- Coppertone Tattoo Spray allows you to distribute sunscreen evenly, even on large tattoos at any angle.
- The main active ingredients of this sunscreen are hydroxybenzoate (5%), avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), octylamine (5%), octochlorene (4%).
2. Block Island Organics – Natural Mineral Sunscreen
Have you ever heard of EWG AWARD? So, Block Island Organics Sunscreen is the winner of this award as the best sunscreen for beach and sports.
Because it is a fully organic product with mineral ingredients and Non-Nano Zinc. It turns out that this is the safest UV filter.
This sunscreen is really easy to lay down on the skin and does not irritate. The consistency is not greasy, and it gave me a slight feeling that I’m not fat.
The main active ingredient is zinc. It provides significant protection from the sun. For example, SPF 30 means it’s great for protecting a tattoo.
In my opinion, this is the excellent sunscreen with a light consistency and strong protection – all that you need on a hot summer day.
- The product contains zinc oxide (22%), as well as aloe extract, camellia leaf extract, Eucalyptus Globulus, Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil (jojoba), vitamin E, Zemea Propanediol.
- Block Island Organics Sunscreen is very light and low-fat since it is intended for use on the body and face.
- The organic composition makes the cream possible for use by adults and teens.
- Protection of a wide range is 30 for strong protection against ultraviolet rays.
- The formula was not tested on animals and does not have chemical compounds such as parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and artificial colorants.
3. Goddess Garden Organics Everyday SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen
When you need a powerful protection for the skin, pay attention to Goddess Garden Sunscreen SPF 30.
It is the embodiment of security for your tattoo, your health, and the environment. Aloe Vera and sunflower oil protect and nourish the skin at the same time.
I know that many people use this product to protect children’s skin from ultraviolet radiation. It seems this fact explains how this cream is safe.
It is interesting that every ingredient in the formula of this product is organic. It is suitable for my sensitive skin and does not give allergies and irritations.
But I would recommend moisturizing the skin before you use this sunscreen. It is hard enough to rub the cream into your skin, so moisturized skin makes it easier to apply.
On the effects of water, you do not need to worry, because Goddess Garden Sunscreen is resistant to water and sweat for more than an hour. I did not have to update the application of the cream every time.
- The sunscreen is based on extracts of Aloe Vera and sunflower oil and is 100% organic (and even biodegradable).
- A protection from UVA and UVB is provided at a high level (SPF 30). So, the sunscreen can protect tattoo ink every day.
- This means for tattooing against the sun is water resistant and keeps on the body for 80 minutes without washing.
- Goddess Garden Sunscreen contains ingredients that have not been tested on animals and are suitable for vegans.
- The compound of the product is free of parabens, artificial flavors, and alcohol.
4. MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30
When you do a tattoo, you have to lose a lot of entertainment at first. But MDSolarSciences Tinted Crème has properties that will allow you not to fly out of the usual rhythm.
First, I was surprised that this sunscreen is waterproof. In this mode, this tool works up to 80 minutes and does not clog pores.
It is also interesting that this can work as a tonal basis, which is combined with all types of skin. When used, the cream will lie on the skin evenly creating a matte shade.
By the way, it does not feel as heavy due to antioxidants in the composition and absence of oil in the compound.
I would recommend this product from MDSolarSciences to everyone who wants to hide their tattoos from the sun, since here SPF 30. This level is enough to not worry and go under the sun.
- The composition of this sunscreen contains antioxidants such as vitamin C, green tea, pomegranate extract and cranberry extract and does not contain oils and gluten and parabens.
- It has a comedogenic effect, that is, does not forget the pores on the skin.
- MDSolarSciences Tinted Crème has a water resistance of up to 80 minutes.
- The viewed tattoo sunscreen contains zinc oxide to reduce the effects of sunlight and get skin cancer.
- This sunscreen is combined in such a way that it combines with all shades and types of skin (including sensitive type).
5. Badger – SPF 30 Active Mineral Sunscreen Cream for Face and Body
Badger Sunscreen Cream has a formula that does not contain essential oils and any harmful flavors. All ingredients are organic, and this inspires confidence.
The composition of this cream seems safe and completely harmless for sensitive skin.
This sunscreen is also water resistant for 40 minutes. It well blocks ultraviolet rays and moisturizes the skin.
I also liked that this product does not have a strong smell, but only a delicate flavor of beeswax. Also, it looks on the skin; I do not notice this remedy on my body. SPF – from 30 and this again is ideal for protecting the tattoo.
- Zinc oxide in the ingredients has a broad protection against ultraviolet rays.
- The water resistance of this product resists water and sweat for 40 minutes (after which it is necessary to repeat the application of the cream).
- The composition of Badger Sunscreen Cream is represented only by organic ingredients like beeswax, sea buckthorn, and vitamin E, which soothe and protect from the sun.
- None of the ingredients used has been tested on animals, and it also does not contain a phthalate tube.
6. Loving Naturals Clear Body All Natural Sunscreen SPF 30+
Just 4 ounces of ideal protection SPF 30. Can you imagine it?
It is a safe option for any type of skin. And I have grounds for such a conclusion.
Zinc oxide is the main ingredient. And this is very good for frequent use not only in theory but also in practice
Color and black tattoos retain color, and the skin becomes soft and smooth. I used Loving Naturals Sunscreen only on the tattooed skin and sunburn lay evenly; I did not have any drops.
My skin is sensitive, and this sunscreen was very friendly to me. I found out that the reason for this is that zinc oxide does not allow the cream to penetrate the inside of the skin and irritate the wound (where the tattoo is).
So, this cream literally covers the tattooed skin and does not let the sun’s rays pass through this protective barrier.
And this remedy is water resistant. Such statements made me worried until I applied this cream. Exactly 40 minutes I was in the water and the cream was not worn out.
- EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetic Database highlights the security of Loving Natural Sunscreen.
- This tattoo sunscreen is water resistant (resistant to sweat and water) for 40 minutes.
- The main ingredient of the formula is zinc oxide. This provides a high SPF and full protection for tattooed skin.
- In this formula, there is no gluten and artificial flavors that could trigger the appearance of allergies, irritations, or rashes.
- Loving Naturals Sunscreen for tattoos is evenly distributed on the skin and gives a clean and soft feeling without oil.
7. Kiss My Face Tattoo Shade Sunscreen SPF 30 Sunblock Lotion
Kiss My Face Tattoo Shade Sunscreen is so amazing in action despite the small size of the package. Why? There are several reasons!
It is a fully vegan product that does not contain ingredients tested on animals. And zinc oxide, carrot extract and green tea and vitamin E are in the compound of this sunscreen.
There are no oxybenzone, paraben, phthalate, gluten, and other harmful ingredients. And it means that the product is suitable for any skin and daily use.
In addition, Kiss My Face has a wide range of protection, which is enough to protect the skin with a tattoo from a burn (SPF 30).
This best tattoo sunscreen of vegans is also waterproof, but it will only be valid for 40 minutes. The small package embarrassed me, but surprisingly it lasts a very long time.
- It contains vegan ingredients such as octanoate, octylizate 4.5%, zinc oxide 3%, carrot extract and green tea and vitamin E.
- The composition of Kiss My Face Tattoo Shade Sunscreen is free of parabens, oxybenzone, phthalate, and gluten.
- Sunscreen has SPF 30 to protect the tattoo from the sun.
- The cream has a water resistance, which can withstand 40 minutes in water.
8. Ed Hardy Tattoo Stick Protect UV Fade Sunscreen
Small is beautiful! This is what you can say about Zupishi Ed Hardy Tattoo Stick.
Indeed, despite the small jar of the product, this is enough for several summer seasons.
This product provides significant protection from ultraviolet radiation. Just imagine what it has SPF 60. It can be used on the face and body.
I like that the ingredients of this cream do not penetrate my skin. It is on top of the tattoo and blocking the sun.
It does not look fat and I did not have a feeling of fat, but rather a moisture. Color and black tattoos do not lose color even if you are in the sun for a long time. This tattoo sunscreen perfectly blocks ultraviolet rays.
I also managed to find positive moments of small packaging. It is very convenient to carry in your pocket and apply. I applied it as easily as a pencil on paper.
This is ideal for small neat tattoos without a lot of color ink. I think that for a large tattoo on the entire back of this product will not be enough
- Zupishi Ed Hardy Tattoo Stick contains zinc oxide and oxybenzone. The formula gently affects the tattooed skin and does not give harmful reactions and irritation.
- It provides super protection from ultraviolet best. For example, SPF 60 blocks the effect of the sun on the tattoo (using the physical method).
- This tattoo sunscreen is water resistant and does not require repeated application within an hour.
- The formula of Zupishiis not greasy, tender and gives the feeling of a moisturizing napkin.
- A convenient compact package can be placed in your pocket for several seasons.
9. CannaSmack Ink Guard – SPF 30 Tattoo Sunscreen
Everyone talks about the healing power of cannabis. I thought it was time to test this and used CannaSmack Ink Guard based on cannabis oil for my colored tattoos.
The result struck me in the heart. The applied cream was very friendly to my skin and gave a light and silky feel.
By the way, it is very convenient to use because of the applicator in the kit. I could control the process of covering the tattoo with cream.
Despite the fact that this product is made on the basis of oil, my hand did not shine as a bodybuilder in the competition.
Before and after using this sunscreen, the skin does not need to be moistened. It seemed to me that the cream moisturizes the skin.
I used CannaSmack several times and the color of the ink remained the same. It is due to SPF 30, which gives a high protection against ultraviolet radiation.
Creators claim water resistance. Well, my time in the pool showed that it really works, and the cream did not wash off.
- CannaSmack Ink Guard Sunscreen is made from cannabis oil (containing omega-3, omega-6, and vitamins A, B, D, E) and has a moisturizing effect.
- In the kit with the cream, there is an applicator to control the uniform application of the product.
- This sunscreen is waterproof and does not wash in water for 80 minutes. The same is true for sweat.
- The SPF 30 tattoo cream protects from the sun black tattoos and colored tattoos without brightening it.
- The delicate texture is quickly absorbed and does not make the oil feel on the skin – you can wear it all day.
Best Tattoo Sunscreen Buying Guide
Those who already have a tattoo or those who are only going to do it eventually will think:
How to protect the pattern from sunlight?
Logically, you need to use best sunscreen. But which one? Normal or for a tattoo?
Tattoo Sunscreen vs Regular Sunscreen
In fact, this issue is very complicated. It’s also about how difficult it is to answer what was the first chicken or egg. But let’s try it!
Battle 1 – the type of protection
Sunscreens for tattoos produce physical protection from sunlight. That is, it does not use chemical compounds that will harm the skin of the tattoo. It will repel the sun’s rays.
It does not sound bad, does it? Generally, as well as the fact that such creams protect from the sun of any spectrum, even if you fly up to the sun tightly. Why?
Because sunscreen products for tattooing contain natural organic ingredients that have a gentler effect on the skin.
Battle 2 – ingredients
Antioxidants provide additional protection. There are no parabens. Even the most sensitive skin can be maximally protected.
Moreover, the active ingredient in the genus of zinc oxide or titanium dioxide most effectively protects the ink. Regular sunscreens do not contain these components.
Battle 3 – Consistency
Regular sunscreens are often in the form of lotions or sprays and oils. It is not permissible to use if you want to protect the tattoo ink.
The sunscreen for a tattoo is only in the form of a cream and completely covers the skin. Yes, it will not be easy for you to wipe such a cream, but the tattoo does not turn into a green puddle.
Battle 4 – SPF
Regular sunscreen products contain a different SPF – from very small to very large. And what about sunscreen for a tattoo? Only a wide range of SPF. It means whatever SPF you choose, it can protect your ink on the skin.
Who is the winner?
However, in many respects, sunscreens for tattoos do not differ from conventional sunscreens. You just need to be careful with the ingredients, the range of protection and consistency.
Benefits of Using Tattoo Sunscreen
To use tattoo sunscreen, and not something else, when you have tattoos is very important. And not only because of the above mentioned.
Such tools have much more advantages.
- Tattoo sunscreen does not contain harmful chemical compounds such as lanolin or oil. Since it foams the tattoo (wound) during its healing.
- A sunscreen for a tattoo can protect your skin physically, not chemically, creating a protective layer. It will not miss the ultraviolet rays and will not let the sun discolor the ink.
- This type of sunscreen makes the tattoo longer to be clear. It is a very important aspect because eventually, the ink will begin to lose color.
- Tattoo sunscreen, as it is not strange, resists the appearance of wrinkles and skin diseases on the skin with tattoos (and even without tattoos).
- It does not give the pores and the skin to be dry. As you know, dryness also damages the ink.
Features to Look for During Purchase
Imagine that you live at the equator or soon summer will come. What will you do?
Go buy Best Sunscreen for Tattoos, of course. But the tattoo sunscreen should be perfect so that your tattoo does not get hurt.
And here’s what you need:
Leave the first sunscreen on the shelf and look for one that will provide maximum protection.
Look for the inscription “sunblock” with the content of titanium oxide or zinc oxide as the main active ingredients. These ingredients block ultraviolet rays on the skin.
Search for a sunscreen that has physical properties (that is, repels the sun’s rays without the help of chemicals).
Look for the highest SPF, which will be caring for the tattoo and skin next to it. It will not give the effect of pigmentation and will relieve scarring and prolonged painful healing.
Pass the tattoo sunscreen with a chemical action, since it is laser treated and irritate the skin that heals. These creams turn the sun’s rays into heat, which slows down the healing process.
Best SPF For Tattoos
SPF is as a black hole in space. Everyone has heard about this, but few people imagine what it is all about.
Let me explain!
SPF or Sun Protection Factor is a factor that shows how the minimum erythematous dose increases. Complicated?
I agree with you.
In general, this factor shows how long you can sit in the sun until you turn into coal.
The higher the SPF level, the longer you can stay under the sun. Accordingly, a high level of SPF leaves the tattoo bright longer.
The most durable option is a cream with a high SPF because it will be denser to stick to the skin. You can be sure that your tattoo is 100% protected.
But how much should SPF be high? The answer is simple – the highest.
Many people recommend from 15 and above. But it is better to choose in favor of SPF from 30. However, even in this case, it is necessary to apply the cream repeatedly.
How to Use Tattoo Sunscreen?
Use sunscreen should be done regularly (every 2 hours). But the initial use should be 15 or 30 minutes before you go out into the sun.
You plan to be in the pool or water, then apply the tattoo sunscreen right after you step out onto the land.
As you can see, the technique of applying a sunscreen is very simple – enough regular and abundant application to the skin, so that the ink remains OK.
Another question is where to apply sunscreen. Someone prefers to apply on the entire body, and someone only on that part of the skin where the tattoo is.
How will be correct?
I give you a 100% guarantee when you apply the cream only on a tattoo, your tan will be strange, spotty.
The tattoo sunscreen work not only on the tattoo but completely on the body. There is nothing terrible about smearing the whole body. Although the sensations will be unpleasant.
Can You Put Sunscreen On a New Tattoo?
Ahead of all the explanations, I will say NO.
Now I will explain why.
Sunscreens can be applied to the skin only three weeks after the healing of the tattoo.
But if you do not live on the Equator, then it’s better to wait a long time or put on clothes that close the tattoo.
Waiting time is very important. Sunscreen, as a rule, has a thick base and is not absorbed. This consistency is needed to create a barrier, and it blocked the arrival of sunlight.
Many people think that it is not scary to apply a sunscreen to a new tattoo once. But this is a delusion.
And that’s why:
You did a tattoo. What happens to your skin after that? There begins the process of forming a protective layer of skin.
You probably saw that your skin is peeling, looks blurry – these are signs of the formation of a protective layer. When these signs disappear, it means that the skin has practically healed.
For a complete cure, each skin needs a different time. Someone’s wound heals after 2 weeks.
If you properly take care of the skin, moisturize it, then the recovery will be rapid. In addition, if the tattoo is on the leg or arm, the recovery will also be rapid, because the cells there work quickly.
But what do the studies say?
Scientists at Columbia University say that 45 days is the optimal time to restore the skin after such damage as a tattoo.And only after the skin is restored completely, you can apply sunscreen.
Top 5 Tattoo Sunscreen Brands
Maybe it will be news to you, but many tattoo sunscreens have additional features besides sun protection.
In this regard, I identified the top 5 tattoo sunscreen brands.
Why do we use tattoo sunscreen? First, to keep the ink from fading.
Ed Hardy brand puts this task at the forefront. Leaving a little greasy shade, this sunscreen works to preserve the color of the ink on the tattoo. I do not know what you think, but I think it’s awesome.
These sunscreens have an unusual masculine smell, which is very noticeable on first use.
And the smell is due to the special formula that the brand uses in the manufacture of most cosmetics. These are formulas against aging and moisturizing the skin.
Probably, therefore, these creams are suitable for use in sensitive areas such as the face, knees, and elbows. And it is quite economical, as one package of this product is enough for a long time.
And what about water resistance? Imagine that after every bath you do not need to apply a new layer of sunscreen for tattoos! Does it seem impossible?
CannaSmack brand makes this possible and produces sunscreen products for tattooing with a water-resistant effect.
I love the tropical flavors of these sunscreens. As I know, pleasant smells are provided due to shea butterand cannabis seed oil. It has a smell that you do not confuse with anything, but it is not too strong and does not interfere.
In addition to water resistance, these sunscreen products for tattooing have medicinal properties. It is because of the cannabis oil in the composition.
So, you can swim in the water, sunbathe, and restore the tattooed skin at the same time!I think this is a great idea. But the most impressive thing is that it really works.
Kiss My Face
I want to ask a question which brings most of humanity into a rage:
And what about vegan?
Kiss My Face brand products are completely vegetarian. What does it mean?
Sunscreen products of this brand have not been tested on animals, and the composition does not include parabens and ingredients that have been tested on animals, as well as artificial flavors.
The products of Kiss My Face are fresh from the bed. And this “smoothies” is ideal for daily use. My skin feels great.
In addition, sunscreens from this brand are biodegradable, that is, they are safe for decomposition in the environment, including reef health.
In fact, many brands position themselves as vegan products. Kiss My Face is one of those who can be trusted.
Real talk, it is almost impossible to find a sunscreen for sensitive skin. And I almost got disappointed and did not stop looking until I opened Coppertone for myself.
Just imagine: the products of this brand are used not only for tattooed skin but also for children’s skin.
It is literally a hypoallergenic sunscreen that is a salvation for sensitive skin with a tattoo.
The cosmetic products of this brand did not give me rashes or other allergic reactions, my skin feels good even if I use Coppertone long.
Large packaging, uniform distribution, friendly attitude to sensitive skin – all this is about the products of the brand.
I like how these sunscreens protect the skin from damage and are great for large tattoos, since it completely covers the skin.
And what if a sunscreen not only protected the tattoo from the sun but also helped restore the skin?
Wound treatment is possible if you use Sea Life brand products.
These sunscreens contain ingredients (zinc oxide) that treat the skin in the first weeks after tattooing. In addition, the healing abilities of these creams consist in the fact that there are no oils.
This brand is one of the tigers of the entire industry. And this is not accidental. In addition to the above abilities, the products of Sea Life brand fit well on the skin and do not give a white layer as a regular sunscreen.
Waterproof, protects from the sun and regenerates the skin – what can be even better?
Can I use sunscreen on my tattoo while it heals?
No, despite sunscreen products for tattoo contain friendly ingredients, the compound has chemicals. It can cause side effects and the healing process will increase (if ever it will end). By the way, in the process of skin regeneration, the sun’s rays should not fall on the tattoo at all.
Is tattoo sunscreen suitable for daily use?
If it is necessary, then you should choose a gentle moisturizing sunscreen. Constant moisturizing should accompany daily use to keep the tattoo fresh.
In addition, the formula of sunscreen should be soothing, so that it does not irritate the skin every day.
How long should sunscreen be on the tattoo?
Sunscreen for tattooing should be on the tattoo all the time as you are in the sun.
Remember also that you must update the use every two hours. If you were in the water, then update the sunscreen immediately after leaving the water.
What SPF sunscreen to use on a tattoo?
A high SPF will provide the best defense. The higher, the better. I recommend using suns creem with SPF above 30.
So, how to keep your tattoo safe at any time? Use the best sunscreen for tattoos, of course.
For some, the “best” means it has a large package, and someone means compactness.
I mean “best” as safe and effective. So, I made a list of the most effective and safe sunscreens for tattooing skin.
I think many people will agree with me:
A new tattoo requires the same care and control as a newborn child does.
But the main thing is to wait for the time to heal the skin, take the highest SPF with safe ingredients and enjoy the sun as much as you want.
Hurry up to choose! Summer is coming.